As a team, we believe in the power of continuous development and we are aware of the importance of putting HUMAN at the center of our organization. We aim to create opportunities where our colleagues can develop themselves and reveal their potential.
While planning the future of Super Film, we are aware that we have to manage our current talents according to our growth strategies. We aim to employ candidates who are willing to embrace the principle of cooperation, being flexible, being a good team player as well as willingness for research and development. Our goal is to become
an institution, that is preferred by strong talents and that signs powerful projects which will make a difference.Make an Application
Factors that Determines Our Human Resources Strategy
- To create sustainable systems with the power of experience and the dynamism of young people while designing the future.
- Being aware of the importance of flexibility as a team in a rapidly changing world.
- To demonstrate fair and equal approaches to our employees in our practices.
- Believing that information sharing, reliability, transparent communication and experience sharing increase the strength of our team.
- We believe that sharing and rewarding the achievements of our employees increases our team spirit.
- To increase the competence, cooperation and satisfaction of all employees by seeing all units as our strategic business partners.
Our Expectations from Employees
- Focus on positive thinking and finding solutions
- Take full responsibility for the tasks undertaken
- Not be satisfied with current performance and look for further achievement
- Understand the power of teamwork
- Be an example to others with your personal quality
- To be fair and honest in all our work
- To protect and prioritize the interests of SANKO
- Acting in accordance with laws and rules
Applications can be made directly to our human resources department by making an appointment or an announcement given by the company, or it can be done via the internet. Our Human Resources department can make the necessary evaluations and invite the candidates it deems appropriate for a job interview. Other steps are followed according to the result of the meeting. Foreign Language, General Ability and Personality tests can be applied when neccessary in job applications.